Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's been a long time...

... since I've written a sermon, that is. Much longer than I would have liked. Well, since I could pretty much pick any scripture I wanted, I used a very scientific method of selection-I picked the lectionary for my birthday. :) I guess it's a good thing it's on a Sunday this year, huh? I'll let you know how it goes next weekend.

In other news, L took to her big girl bed like a fish to water. She loves to bounce, and the cat thinks we put it in there just for him to take naps. I thought it would make her small room seem crowded, but because it isn't as tall as the crib, it actually makes it feel a little bigger.

We're gonna take her to the pool this afternoon. It's been in the hundreds the last week and doesn't look to cool off anytime soon. Our county happens to have a fabulous water park/pool and it just happens to be about a mile from our house. Since it's only about $5 a person to get in, it sure beats the Way-Overpriced-National-Chain-Waterpark. Plus, it's way closer. It's supposed to stay a little overcast today, so it'll be "cooler," only in the mid-90's.

No comments: