I need a quick break, and this seemed like a good things to do while I sip a cup of tea and then get back after it.
1. Seafood: especially shellfish- crab, lobster, scallops, etc. I love them all. P, well, I've seen him literally gag on a scallop I cadjoled him into trying one time.
2. Mushrooms: I love mushrooms. Sauteed in butter, sliced in a salad, in a marsala sauce, you name it. P feels the same way about mushrooms that he does about shellfish. He says it's a texture thing...
3. A softer matress: P likes it hard as a rock. I would love a nice fluffy pillow top... someday.
4. Herbal Tea: The people I work with think the world moves on caffeine and can't understand why I drink the stuff. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my morning coffee too, but I love to unwind with herbal tea when I don't want the caffeine. I've been asked numerous times, "What's the point?" I think it would be useless to try and explain it to a non-tea drinker.
5. Warmed Leftovers: That's right, I like to reheat last night's casserole before I eat if for lunch. I like to zap leftover spagghetti in the microwave before I enjoy it again. P just doesn't understand why I bother. I think he's passing this on to L, too. I saw them sharing cold spagghetti-o's the other day. Ick!