Name five things you plan to do today.
Well, I too, am not working today. So here is what I might, or might not, get done.
1. Make pizza dough. Homemade is P's fave. I want to have some to freeze for busy nights.
2. Take a walk with Little One. This will depend entirely on the cooperation of the weather. I'm not too hopeful at this point.
3. I also want to get a big jump on my knitting. I'm pretty sure that my dear high school friend has had that baby girl of hers by now. (She went in Monday night for an induction.) So I need to hurry up and finish Sheldon!
4. Look over some old sermons and see about transferring them to digital media.
5. Catch up on whatever I didn't get done M-Th. That might be a little ambitious. But I can at least get a jump on the laundry.