Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday Five: Potato, Po-tah-to

There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here. And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choices!
1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize!
PC, though more specifically, HP. I love my HP. It's much better than the other PC laptops I've owned and BTW, there's no way I'm trying Vista.

2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
None of the above. Give me a thin and crispy Margharita Neopolitana. Yeah, I've been to Italy, so there.

3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:a) Good. I like the variation in texture.b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
Oh, 'b' for sure. Nuts are just that, nuts. Why in the world would you waste valuable chocolate space on them? I'd make an exception for caramel perhaps, but never nuts.

4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
I guess I'm normal (at least in that respect). I don't think it's as easy to get a hold of the TP if it's up against the wall.

5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
hmm, I like the use of the word 'wantonly' here, because I am certainly a middle squeezer, so maybe that's a latent wanton tendency trying to come out in a polite and non-threatening way.

Bonus: Coffee or tea? Ok, well, since it's my bonus, I get to say both. In the a.m., it's coffee, fully leaded, often with some ff flavored creamer involved. In the p.m., I stick to tea, usually herbal, unless it's an afternoon tea party with biscotti or scones involved. Then I go for the real deal.

2 comments:

reverendmother said...

Mmm... caramel...

Unknown said...

great play. Love your comments about wanton.